Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish, and this week’s theme is a Fathers’ Day freebie. I thought about all the different types of dad-related lists I could do, but settled on my dad’s favourite books. This afternoon I really confused my dad by asking him to tell me his ten favourite books. He doesn’t know about this blog, and I didn’t fancy explaining it all, so I left him in his confusion! But onto the list.
1. Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
2. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
4. Coming Up for Air by George Orwell
5. The Shining by Stephen King
6. Exodus by Leon Uris
7. Trinity by Leon Uris
8. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
9. The King’s Deception by Steve Berry
10. The Blackhouse by Peter May
As you can see, my dad and I do not share much taste in books! What do you think of my list? Have you read any of them? Let me know in the comments!