Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is best books read in 2017 so far. I feel I’ve been very lucky in the books I’ve read so far this year, so I might struggle to choose ten! In no particular order then.
1. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
3. Release by Patrick Ness
4. A Conjuring of Light by V E Schwab
5. The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury
6. All About Mia by Lisa Williamson
7. The Book of Phoenix by Nnedi Okorafor
8. Forever Geek by Holly Smale
9. We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan
10. Shattered Minds by Laura Lam
Oof, that was hard to narrow down! All five star reads, which pleases me greatly. What are the best books you’ve read this year? Are any of mine on your list? Let me know in the comments!