Hello! Yes, it’s been a while. Between YALC, Nine Worlds and work, my blogging time recently has been cut down to practically nothing. However, I am about to have two weeks off work and hopefully this will give me the push to get the posts I need written! I thought Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme run by The Broke and The Bookish (which has been on hiatus for a few weeks and I’m so glad it’s back!) would be a good way to slide back into regular blogging. This week’s theme is ten books to recommend for…and I’ve chosen to rec ten diverse books.
1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
2. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
3. A Change Is Gonna Come by Various
4. Indigo Donut by Patrice Lawrence
5. The Book of Phoenix by Nnedi Okorafor
6. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
7. Release by Patrick Ness
8. This Book Is Gay by Juno Dawson
9. The State of Grace by Rachael Lucas
10. Another Place by Matthew Crow
Which diverse books would you recommend? Have you read any of the ones on my list? Let me know in the comments!