I’ve never signed up for a challenge before but I really liked the sound of this one, so I thought why not give it a go. I read a lot of books by British authors anyway – the trick is remembering to review them!
The challenge has been going for a few years now, and this year is being hosted by Chelley over at Tales of Yesterday. It consists of reading 12 or more books by British authors over the course of the year, reviewing them on my blog and linking them on the monthly link up page. Let’s see how this goes!
Books by UK authors I would like to read in 2017
There are so many books from UK authors I would like to read this year – some of them are below. I don’t think I’ll have any trouble reaching 12!
Follow my progress down below, where I will be linking my reviews as I go (I hope! :))
- The Last Beginning by Lauren James
- The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
- Let Them Eat Chaos by Kate Tempest
- Miss Treadway and the Field of Stars by Miranda Emmerson
- …And A Happy New Year? by Holly Bourne
- The Crooked Sixpence by Jennifer Bell
- Ned’s Circus of Marvels by Justin Fisher
- Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land
- Forever Geek by Holly Smale